Prior to co-founding ICV, Mr. Woods was a Vice President in investment banking at Deutsche Bank Alex Brown. Mr. Woods was responsible for deal origination and execution of merger and acquisition, leverage loan, high yield bond and equity transactions with a focus on financial sponsors in the basic industries. Prior to Deutsche Bank Alex Brown, Mr. Woods worked in private equity at Levmark Capital, investment banking at Lehman Brothers Inc. and corporate banking at NBD Bank. Mr. Woods serves on the Board of Directors of the Apollo Theater Foundation, The Initiative for a Competitive Inner City, and Mr. Woods is a Trustee and Chairman of the Board of Morehouse College.
- Mr. Woods received his BA degree in Accounting from Morehouse College and his M.B.A from Harvard Business School.
Board of Directors:
- American Alliance Dialysis Holdings, LLC
- Interventional Management Services, LLC
- JK&T Wings
Getting to know Willie Woods:
- From Pontiac, MI
- Competed in the High School Wrestling State Championship
- The film The Royal Tenenbaums starring Gene Hackman among others was shot in his home